Friday, August 29, 2008

It's been awhile....

Hello! So, it has been quite some time since I have updated this. I have gone through a couple of changes these last few weeks.

First, my amazing roommate this summer Hanna put on an incredible goodbye party for me and two other girls who are studying abroad this semester. I just wanted to sincerely thank her and everyone else who helped/came to the party. It was one of the happiest moments I have had in the cities and I really really appreciate all of the friends who came!

And to Tanya and Chelsey, good luck this semester!!!

We had a little fun at Legoland in the Mall of America!

The Friday before I left, Greg, Hanna and I dressed up and went to the Walker Sculpture Garden. Greg has an amazing camera and took some really fun pictures for us!
A few days after the party my mom, brother and sister came to pick me up and bring me back home for a little while before I head off.

And finally, my goal is to blog each day until I leave on Tuesday, so hopefully I will. Keep checking back for updates!

No comments: