Thursday, August 14, 2008

La semana pasado

Last week I got to do some really fun things!


First, Hanna and I went to "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2." I love the sisterhood books!

We wore jeans to the movie, of course. :) We also had worn our new shirts (both bought at different times online over a week before) on the same day without even knowing it.


And this weekend I was lucky enough to spend some quality time with this lady!


I hung out at her new, wonderful place on Friday night with a few other SMSU ladies. I loved the girl talk and junk food; two of my favorite things. Then, on Saturday we went to the Irish Festival!
We got to see the band Flogging Molly for free! And, we both decided that men in kilts with facial hair was not a bad sight at all. Actually, it was pretty great.


We also started our own band the "Grrs" (sounds like 'grahrs'). We are going to be big in Europe, I just know it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so i do read the blog and I want you to know that i do hate you for getting to see flogging molly but i do still love ya for that wonderful MVP dance you did on regional cable television!