Monday, December 8, 2008

It's the Final Countdown!

This is the absolute last week of my program!
Oh my gosh. I cannot believe that I started this around 3 1/2 months ago! I have met some truly amazing people and have learned so much since coming to London.

Here is a little timeline of my last week, just in case I don't update as much as normal because of finals/final week celebrations!

Monday, 8 December: 2nd to last full day of work, Mean Girls homework party (because it is going to be on TV.)

Tuesday, 9 December: British Broadcasting Final Paper/TV program proposal due; IT Pro Christmas party; night reservations at the Absolut Ice Bar

Wednesday, 10 December: Last full day at IT Pro; lunch with the staff; final PELA Portfolio Due

Thursday, 11 December: Last day at IT Pro (half day); final Post War UK Popular Culture research paper due; CAPA send off party

Friday, 12 December: Last full day with the girls and everyone in the program!

Saturday, 13 December: Almost everyone heads back to America; I will be checking into a hotel for a couple of days!

...and then fast forward to Monday, 15 December: My mom, dad and sister arrive in London! Whew. I think I will take the few days in between to sleep, figure out everything my family and I will do during their trip, and hopefully go to a few more museums!

No comments: