Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Big 4-0

I have officially hit 40 published stories on IT Pro!

This is really uncommon for a journalism internship - the people at my internship are too good to me. I have had numerous meetings with internship advisers (we have to do check-up meetings) and each one of them has said how uncommon it is to get to write so much and to be acknowledged for what you are writing. I feel really lucky to be given

I feel really lucky to be given stories and to have my name as the byline for each one I do. I know that there are so many other things they could have me doing, but they understand that this experience is really invaluable to my future. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

And if you haven't kept up with any of the stories and want to, there are links to all of them on the left hand side bar on this page. Feel free to check out as many or as few as you would like!


Here are my latest stories (just click on them!):

Liberata axed from school grant contract

Public Sector Roundup: Smart tech upgrades

Cyber criminals can make £14,500 per person


Obama to lose his Blackberry?

I-Ball technology to give troops eye on the ground

The last one on I-Ball technology was picked up by Slashdot (a really great website for nerds), and has had over 20,000 hits!

No comments: