Friday, November 7, 2008

Jump Around!

"Pack it up, Pack it in
Let me begin...."
Wicklow National Park outside of Dublin, Ireland!

"I'm the cream of the crop, I rise to the top"

Overlooking Galway Bay on our Cliffs of Moher tour!

"So get up, stand up, come on throw your hands up,
If you've got the feelin', jump across the ceiling"
In the Botanical Gardens in Bordeaux, France!

"I came to get down, I came to get down
So get out your seats and jump around"

In front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France!

"Jump around, Jump around
Jump up and get down"
In front of the Pantheon in Paris, France!

"Jump, Jump, Jump
Jump, Jump, Jump
Jump, Jump, Jump!"

Song here!

2 comments:

[beth • jon•suh n] noun. said...

This post completely and totally just made my day. So fun!

Anonymous said...

Mom and I are going to tour U of M tomorrow and I asked if she saw your newest blog. She said no but she didn't get it because she didn't know the song so your very resourceful sister looked it up and we played Jump Around while reading it.
quite the experience. mom enjoyed it now that she understands :)
I love and miss you.
Kayla