Thursday, November 13, 2008

Kanye West!

A few of my flat-mates and I found out that Kanye West was putting on a concert in London and, since we all love concerts and haven't been to many here in London, we decided to get tickets and go! So here are a few pictures from Tuesday night.
Andrea and I at our flat getting ready to go!

Mary Kate and I waiting in line to pick up our tickets!
The two opening acts were Mr. Hudson and the Library and Santogold. Pictured is Santogold - both were really good.
Andrea and I and Mary Kate's great picture-taking skills at the 02 in London!
Kanye was the only one on stage throughout the entire concert. Makes sense considering he's Kanye.
Then, right at the end of the concert, he brought out Estelle and they sang "American Boy!" It was so great.
He really engaged the crowd the entire time. It was such a great concert - one of the best ones I have been to!

No comments: