Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I hope you all enjoy the Thankgiving Day parade, massive amounts of food and friends and family today! This is my first Thanksgiving away from home, and I am a little sad that I can't celebrate and eat all of the delicious food with my family. However, CAPA is putting on a meal for us tonight that we all have pretty high expectations for. I can only hope it is as good as homes is!

And one last thing: I am thankful for....
*my friends and family who are following me on this journey.
*all of the people who have been emailing or keeping in touch since I've been abroad.
*the chance to live in another country for a few months, and to experience everything I have.
*the opportunity to travel that I have had.
*the wonderful roommates I have and the friends I have made here.
*and my family for coming to visit in a little over 2 weeks!

I know there are so many more things, but I think it is about time we all go and eat! I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful that you are able to do and actually doing so many cool things. Hope you are having fun today!