Thursday, September 25, 2008

Wicked!

I went to Wicked on Tuesday night!

I have wanted to see this musical for a really long time, and this last year my roommate Jess and I listened to the soundtrack (especially the song "Defying Gravity") way too much for me not to have seen the actual show.

<-------Here is the theatre! Mary Kate, Veronica and I all met up after class and interning at the theatre. We had gotten the cheapest seats I could find online, and realized that we were actually pretty far back. It didn't even matter, though. We all came out of the theatre so enamored with the musical. The actress who played Elphaba was phenomenal. Oh, I could go on about the show for days, but instead I am just going to suggest that you all go out and see it if you have the chance!








<----This is my lovely roommate devouring our cup of candy! The gummies here are so good, but they really seem to like marshmallow-style candy a lot, which isn't my favorite. Biscuits (or cookies, as we call them) are delicious here, as well.







Here we are! Me, Mary Kate and Veronica all eagerly awaiting for the show to start.

No comments: